April 13, 2020

More going on...


We've played more games,


 and did a little face painting and dressing up.  I realized how long it's been since the boys have dressed up...there was a day that they dressed up all.day.long.


 Maya has gotten quite good at begging.  It's not a flattering trait.


 I have about a million pictures of Maya on my phone.  She is a great distraction right now in life.


Speaking of Maya, I got a phone call from the vet saying that they were being forced to reopen and could get Maya in for her needed shots.  It was an interesting experience, but I'm thankful that she was able to get them.  Once we got on base, I was told to park in front of the vet, go knock on the door that said "CLOSED" and then get back in my car.  The vet came to get Maya out of my car and took her in the building to get her shots and then brought her back.  We were all required to where masks (I didn't have to wear one in the car), so I was sure Maya was going to freak out.  By a miracle she did amazing and is for sure, a very different dog than just a few years ago.  I had to go up to pay through a window and when I got out of the car, Maya jumped up into my seat to watch my every move.  Her concern made me laugh.



Mornings are still my favorite...I will never get tired of seeing this.


No comments: