January 22, 2009

It's play time!


Alison got 2 dolls for Christmas and loves playing with them. The other day she started putting her babies to sleep, which is quite ironic considering she has been a terrible sleeper lately. She'll pick up the doll, pat it's back, shush it and turn in circles. Then she'll say quietly, "Baby sleeping".

The second part of the clip is another one Alison's new favorite games...horse rides! This clip just makes me crack up. I love how Ben plays with Alison. He's always making up new games for them to play and will be right in there pretending with her. It also makes me laugh hearing her say, "neigh". This afternoon I was hunched over in the oven scrubbing like a mad woman, when Alison climbed on top of my back and yelled 'NEIGH!!!'. Maybe I should teach her to say, "Gitty Up!" We'll work on that tomorrow.

No comments: