January 13, 2009

My favorite little tush!


Last night Ben made the long trip to WalMart to pick up the pantry we ordered. I should have known better than to send him alone, but he convinced me that there wasn't room in the car with the big furniture. Ben has a special trait of not being able to come out of a store with only the things on the list-he has to pick something special up for someone in the house. This particular evening, the cats were blessed with this quirk. He got home while I was giving Alison a bath and slipped the cats new "house" in the living room. Alison was so excited to see Ben she ran out of the bathroom to greet him and immediately found the kitty house (with a kitty in it). I just love her little tush!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

oh my gosh it's so cool to watch the video! It makes it seem like you are not that far away...and you're right her tush is very sweet but I like Jesse's better:)

edj3 said...

Her tush reminds me of a mini-BennieBoo tush ::laugh::