January 9, 2009

Kitty Love

I knew moving would bond the kitties together (just as moving to Michigan bonded Milo and Jake) but I underestimated how far the bonding would go. They now spend the day cuddling together or chasing each other around the house.
But when Smoochy need some quiet time, he leaps up to the top of the cabinets in the kitchen. There's no stopping him either. I certainly can't climb up there and get him and when I yell at him to get off the counter (his first step) he only jumps faster. Alison woke up yesterday with a horribly yucky runny nose. I broke out the 'Little Colds' medicated rub and the goober sucker. I'm making a mental note to ask for more than one sucker next time we have a baby. The hospital one is the best and after awhile they start to stink. Alison was not very happy about the cold and carried the goober sucker around all day and kept holding it up to her nose.

2 comments:

CaraBrown said...

The kitties look so cute all snuggled up. I want a kitty. And Alison looks pretty darn adorable in a yellow sweater holding the goober sucker. haha.

katherine said...

Glad you and the kitties are all getting settled. I agree that the hospital suckers are the best. Hope Alison's cold is gone before you know it.