January 19, 2009

Videos

Ben got me a video camera for Christmas and it's super nice, but it took me until now to figure out how to get videos on the computer. Actually, it's a small camera that plugs directly in the computer so it's really dumb that it's taken so long. At first I thought the gift was completely not fair. Ben's a great gift buyer, so it's not surprising his gift surpassed the coffee grinder and body wash I gave him, but I went to great lengths to buy him a video camera last Christmas. Now he had to go and get me a better one. I do use the camera a lot for my little star and it is really handy, so I'm not going to complain. I can also edit videos and make movies really easy now, so hold on to your seats for some major motion pictures!
This is a compilation of clips we took at dinner one night. Ben was asking Alison to say words she is fully capable of saying and she was being really silly. The video ends with Alison singing the ABC's. Not many of the letters are understandable or in order, but I still think it's super cute.
Last night I was cleaning up the kitchen and Ben was playing with Alison. Her little snorts and giggles lured me in. What's more fun than being a kid and jumping on Mommy and Daddy's bed?

Alison loves going in the den and finding instruments to play on. We've allowed her a select few to play with; this little flute, the hand drum, the piano, the egg shaker and tuner. I want her to have a love for music and from the looks of it, I don't have to worry.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

She has already changed so much, just since Thanksgiving. I love the videos and how cool that you can edit them. We never had a video camera when Ben was little, which is too bad. He was pretty darn funny too.