December 8, 2016

My dad loves me

How do I know?
My doorstep was flooded with boxes and boxes of puzzles he sent me.



We lined them all up and tried to decide which one to start with.
(Maya's scratching in this picture if you were wondering why she looks so weird)


Eli lined them up in order that he wanted to do them.
 

And promptly got out the puzzle board
 

And got to work.  
Actually, this was the next day because he leaves the flipping and sorting to me and then he swoops in to do the border.  He chose the swan picture because we just finished 'The Trumpeter Swan' and he was convinced that Grandpa send us a picture of Louis.


It looked like an easy puzzle and I was sure we would fly through all of these puzzles in no time, but the sky has stumped us on this one and is taking more time that I thought!  I know I've said it a million times, but I love having puzzles out on the table.  I'm afraid it may be one thing our kids remember about childhood.  Hopefully they also remember us all sitting together working on it and eating something yummy.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

That is SO SWEET of your dad!