December 30, 2016

Snapshots

My weekly snapshots of the kids while Ben is gone has not happened.  To my credit, we get to Facetime everyday, so it's not the same as last time.  We are fortunate that Ben gets to see the kids grow and change each day, albeit over the phone, so pictures have been neglected.  Finally one day, we put a little extra effort into getting ready and I threw my comforter over some chairs in our living room and viola, pictures!  I had the kids sit down and started snapping away.


Then Maya walked over, plopped herself down next to the kids.  We all started cracking up at how she was photobombing our pictures and I ended up getting the best pictures with her in them.


Some individuals:

What's an Alison picture without a pose?


I think Eli looks the most different since Ben left:
 
 

But Ben is convinced Colin looks bigger:
 

Alison requested pictures outside.  This was her arrangement:
 





No comments: