December 2, 2016

Thanksmas

I'll start taking clear pictures soon...I promise.

But documented, cuteness with Nana.

Kent and Jordan went to Arizona Donuts bright and early and picked up breakfast.  Noted: the glazed twist was heavenly.

I let Kent take all the pictures during presents and just enjoyed the excitement of the kids.  My favorite presents were little science kits.  They were perfect!  They were projects that we have talked about doing and have wanted to do, but just haven't actually been proactive in doing them.  Educational, fun and a project we could work on together; it was a huge win in my books.

Alison built a terrarium:

Eli's kit came with several projects to choose from.  He requested we start with making rock candy.


Alison and Nana having a deep discussion:


I would guess it was over sleeping, which has been a huge struggle for Alison in the last several months.

We took family pictures that afternoon down by the river.  Naturally Colin fell asleep on the way there.  He has been making up for Alison's lack of sleep lately...he's been napping so much I'm beginning to wonder if I should start adding it back into our routine.



1 comment:

Kent J said...

I swear I haven't forgotten about pictures. Ran into a little technical issue, but I should get that fixed this weekend.