August 19, 2008

Binki heaven

Ben bought Alison a few more binkies yesterday. I don't understand the things he buys her, but I cleaned them up last night and had them all ready to go on her nightstand. This morning we spent some time in her room reading books and she discovered the stash. She was in binki heaven.My mom bought Alison some sunglasses but she refuses to keep them on her face. Ben and I have shown her over and over how to wear them and put them on our own face as an example and to make her laugh. Tonight we played outside for a little bit and she kept putting them around her neck. Maybe I need to get this kid some necklaces.

2 comments:

katherine said...

No wonder Anna and Alison get along so well. Except for the whole love the lake/hate the lake thing they are very much alike with their pacifier obsession, sunglasses aversion and they both like necklaces. Anna just walks around the house wearing her mardi gras beads.

edj3 said...

I love reading your blog. And the pictures are just wonderful.