August 28, 2008

Princess Chair

Alison loves sitting in little chairs. On vacation she spent a lot of time climbing in and out of a Big Bird chair at the lake house. Ben and I kept saying we needed to get her a chair and last night while out buying diapers we found her a princess chair. We plopped her down in it in the store and her face lit up. I was complaining about spending the extra money and Ben looked up at me and said, "look at the big smile on her face...how can you say no to that?" Well, that can't be our philosophy for very long or we will be in big trouble. Ben reassured me that it wasn't a frivolous purchase because we had been talking about it for a long time. I'll give him that, but kid things are so overpriced! Milo wants to be a princess too!


Poppy spent the day with us and Alison loved getting some snuggle time with him. Today was a huge improvement from yesterday. Madison was here again, but Ben and Rick were here to help me. Both kids took 2 naps today (oppose to yesterday when there was absolutely no sleep) and had plenty of entertainment. There were no pooping episodes, no crying and we didn't even have to watch Baby Einstein!

No comments: