August 13, 2008

Way too cute!

We just got back from vacation last night. Hopefully I'll get to that blog tomorrow but I couldn't wait to get these cute pictures up. At Alison's 1 year check up the pediatrician told us that she will probably start to go through a separation anxiety period starting soon. Well she certainly has turned into a cuddle bug and wants to sleep with us all the time. I haven't minded the extra time loving on Alison and it has given me an excuse to just relax. Alison did great traveling and endured all the flying and driving beautifully. When we finally got to Grandma and Grandpa's Alison was pooped and just wanted to sleep with Daddy. I dug up this old picture of Alison's favorite sleeping position when she was just a couple of days old. Oh, I love watching her grow!

1 comment:

edj3 said...

Oh I love both of these pictures. I'm glad you guys had a good time on vacation, and way to go Alison! All that flying and driving w/o major meltdowns!