December 31, 2011

That's my kids...

Eli is constantly into something...literally.
Yesterday he got stuck in the kitty cube. I heard him hollering, "HELP! HELP!" and found this:


Alison is constantly talking.
On the way to the grocery store this morning, out of the blue, she asked me when she could get a tattoo! What?! I told her never because God made her beautiful just the way she was and she didn't need to change a single thing. I asked her why she was thinking about tattoos (I don't even know how she knows about tattoos!), and she said, "They're just so pretty".


Last night Ben was giving the kids a bath and he made a comment about how great brothers are to Alison. Then he said, "maybe you"ll have TWO brothers!" Alison said, "NO! I'm having a sister." Ben asked her how she knew the baby was a girl and she said, "I just decided I wanted a sister, and here she is!". Ben asked her what she was going to do if the baby wasn't a girl. She said, "Well, then I lost my chance."

2 comments:

edj3 said...

Oh my I am laughing so hard over both of the kids!

Kent J said...

I am so happy that you took the moment to capture the picture of Eli stuck in the cube.