May 4, 2012

Eliot's 2 year picture

2 Years Old




 Please don't tell this middle child that his mommy forgot to take his 2 year old pictures...let's just say we were waiting for the new fancy camera.



I quickly remembered this morning why I hate paying other people to take pictures of my kids and why I've longed for a nice camera since the birth of Alison.  Taking good pictures of kids is HARD!  Especially 2 year olds.  I got the munchkin all cleaned up, put a pretty outfit on him and set up our usual photo shoot place.  Then he peed.  Just stood there and let it all go.  We were doing SO good!  So, we cleaned up again.


Then he just got goofy and silly and rolled around the floor.  And this is why I firmly believe a parent is the best photographer of a child.  I had the time to take as many pictures as I wanted and if it wasn't working, we could stop and try again some other time.  I also know what makes him giggle and I know when he needs a firm "You need to obey Mommy" talk.







































After all our hard work, it was time to play...and move on to the third outfit of the day.



1 comment:

edj3 said...

These pictures just make me want to pick him up and give him a big hug. Great job with them, Jen.