May 31, 2012

Kids say the funniest things

Maggie came running up to me the other day and said, "Aunt Jen! Aunt Jen!  I found a binkie for the baby!!!"  I said 'thank you' and asked her what I should do with it.  She said, "Put it in your belly."

Maggie is in love with Smoochie.  The first thing she says when she wakes up is "Where's my cat?"

Here's a clip of some funny things the girls have said.  Last night at dinner, we were asking the girls what they wanted to do while we were all together.  Beth and I are trying to plan an activity for each day and thought we could make up a list for them.  Katherine said, "Well, tomorrow we have to get the baby and then we can do the rest of our list". 

Laughter truly is a great dose of medicine.  I'm so thankful these kids and the joy they bring to our house.



No comments: