May 2, 2012

Pool Party


It was a hot day, and Ben filled up the little pool for us before he left for work.
The kids were anxious to jump in...
and I was anxious to try out my new camera.


 And this is what happens when a pregnant mommy is lounging in a beach chair, playing with her new toy...
little boys fall out of pools backwards


and somehow they get away with swimming in their clothes.
Alison said it was just like playing at the Duck Pond in Boston.



 This is possibly my favorite sight in the world:
Ben coming home from work.
I love the sound of his truck turning the corner of our street, his tires hitting the gravel, the pitter- patter of feet running to the driveway and the gleeful shouts, "DADDY'S HOME!".


And after a good cleaning, it's always nice to end the day with some music.

2 comments:

edj3 said...

I love love love this post. GREAT pictures and I'm smiling with joy that Alison remembers the Duck Pond.

Jamie said...

JEN!! These are awesome pictures! You are going to be a pro! Great post :)