June 6, 2015

Bounce House fun

We met some new friends at the Bounce House yesterday.  It's been raining here for several days and it was nice to get a little energy out.  It took Colin awhile to warm up to the idea of crawling inside an inflatable mansion.  He was content to play on the baby toys.


They had a small farm inflatable for small kids that I finally climbed on with him and then he started to have fun.



Thanks to Groupon we will definitely be going back.  The kids had a blast and it was perfect for a rainy day.

Just to warn you (Alison says that all the time), I'll most likely be posting everyday.  And now that I've typed that, it probably won't happen.  BUT, my intention is to blog everyday for Ben.  We aren't sure what our communication options will be while he's deployed, but I do know he'll be able to check the blog.  If he is able to call, the kids will want to hear his voice and there won't be time to share the every day things that happen...so I'll share them on here. 

Ben is safe on the ship now in Panama.  I'll try to post updates of where he is in port.

No comments: