June 30, 2015

One proud momma


This sweet boy.
If you ignore the finger in the picture, you get a small glimpse of my life as a momma to this little boy.  When I was pregnant with Eli, someone told me that there's just something special about a momma's bond with her son.  She was right.  This picture is a common occurrence in my daily life.  I'm so thankful I'm the person he squishes his nose up to and whispers secrets to.

This little boy has been excited about doing his reading lessons lately, often asking at not the most convenient times (aka bedtime) but hey, sometimes you have to jump on opportunities of interest.  Note: we had already read the story and he was ready to be done, but I made him keep going so I could video tape.  And he gets hung up on 'W' and 'U's...it will click soon, I hope.

1 comment:

edj3 said...

I love that picture, it really captures how I see Eli.