June 24, 2015

Colin William, 3 years old




 First time ever Eli did not want to share the spotlight.  He's thinking right now "This is my picture.  Move it over little brother!"

Eliot, 5 yrs

Alison, 7 yrs...almost 8!


Real life=


Colin at 3...he still sucks his thumb to fall asleep and he wants to be carried everywhere when we're out, but if he decides he wants to do something he'll firmly tell you "I do all myself!"  He gives the sweetest kisses and hugs tighter than anyone I know.  He'll eat anything, even if it's fallen on the floor, a fact that his older brother knows well and often tries to get him to do.  Colin is the perfect balance between Alison and Eli; he's happy to play any game or participate in any activity with his siblings.  Transformers? Sure.  Baby dolls? Sure.  Be out all day or sit home in pj's? Either one is great.  And no matter what kind of shenanigans he's getting into, he always has a great big smile on his face.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

These pictures are awesome!! Such sweet kids!

edj3 said...

I agree, those photos are amazing. Your photography skills have gotten so good, maybe we should have YOU take the family Thanksgiving pictures :D

Kent J said...

Very sweet pictures of the family.

Jen Shear said...

Thank you for your compliments, but I think I'll leave the family pictures to the expert. My skills consist of: take a million pictures and pray one gets the kids looking at the camera.