June 13, 2015

pizza time

Alison has been very concerned about dinners while daddy is gone.  She knows that most meals, Ben and I cook together, with the exception of pizza.  Pizza is Ben's domain and even though I can technically make it, it's just not anywhere close to daddy's.  So every day she'll ask me what's for dinner and then ask, "Is that something you normally make?".  When it came to pizza night, we had to compromise.  I bought a crust and then they put the toppings on and they thought it was the best thing ever.  Alison is now asking for a "make your own pizza" birthday party.

I love how Colin is naked and Eli is in fleece pj's...and both sneaking bites of cheese.



Oh, and that notebook Alison is holding...that's the dollar store tooth fairy treat she picked out. 

Alison sprinkled on italian and garlic powder just like daddy showed her.


Aunt Beth sent us a box of goodies and it was a perfect distraction!  There were several Lego sets, books and fuzzy slippers that sweep the floor while you wear them.  

I helped the boys put their Legos together...just thought you'd like to see that I'm still alive.



I finally got the yard work done yesterday.  I'm pretty sure it took me twice as long as Ben.  It was HOT outside, but Eli insisted on wearing his pants.  This picture does not do him justice; he was looking so cute in his little outfit.



One week of deployment down, a bazillion more to go.  My brain is slowly coming back and I'm hoping this week we settle into a little bit more of a routine.

No comments: