June 30, 2015

Snapshot Sunday

If I had a fancy shmancy blog, I'd consider doing a series "Snapshot Sundays"...aka the only day of the week I actually think about outfits and combed hair.

I liked Alison's outfit much better this week and hoped to recreate last weeks pictures.



I can't decide which one I like better.


The sun was in her eyes, but I kinda love this shot.


The boys came out to join her...naturally wearing red glasses.  They say it takes a million pictures to get one perfect one.  I think when you have a goofball like Colin, it takes twice as many.


Then he started dancing.


And watching the clouds.

2 comments:

edj3 said...

These were the perfect pictures to see from halfway around the world. And I kind of like that picture of Alison better too, the one with the sun in her eyes. Her smile is so natural.

Jen Shear said...

I think you're right. She tries so hard to pose and sticks her bottom jaw out for some reason.